- Ordre - Index du Forum
- Ordre -
∞ Travian est un jeu et restera un JEU, ne l'oubliez jamais lorsque vous rentrer dans ce lieu ∞

- Ordre - Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: champion Geoffrey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Ordre - Index du Forum -> Partie publique™ -> ∞ Taverne ∞
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: champion Geoffrey Répondre en citant

NAIROBI, Nov. 21 (Xinhua) -- Anxiety is building up in the Kenya camps on the selection of the senior men' s team for the world cross country championships in Kampala, Uganda, in March 2017.

Men' s 12km defending champion Geoffrey Kamworor has confirmed that he will be putting his title on the line and hopes to be part of the Kenyan team to the world cross country championships in Kampala in March.

"The season is over for me but my plan for next year is to first defend my world cross country title. It is every athletes' dream to win and start strongly in a season," he said, Monday from Eldoret.

However, after his failed mission to dethrone England' s Mo Farah at the Rio Olympics in the 10,000m, Kamworor hopes he will have to inflict defeat to his feared rival at his own homestead in London in 2017 during the World Championships.

"I have started my build up and I will weigh my options and I will no doubt feature in the AK series, where I will be looking for speed and endurance. But the focus is to start strong with cross country and then turn the focus to world championships in London," Kamworor said.

"I still have the challenge to beat Mo Farah on the track. He knows my intention and we have fought severally with his turning out stronger. I believe by August, I will have enough strength to do just that," he added.

by Christine Lagat

NAIROBI Alex Sandro Copa Mundo Camisa , Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- The Kenyan government should channel new resources towards modernization of urban sewerage infrastructure in order to contain a cholera outbreak that has claimed dozens of lives since last year, an official from a pan-African health lobby said on Wednesday.

Githinji Gitahi, the Group CEO of the Nairobi-based Amref Health Africa, said the recent cholera outbreak should serve as a wake-up call for the government and bilateral partners to invest in preventive measures like basic sanitation for all citizens.

"The resurgence of cholera in several parts of Kenya has revived a national discourse about the disease. Special attention should be directed towards prevention measures like handwashing, water treatment and food hygiene," Gitahi remarked in a commentary published by the Standard Newspaper

Kenya has since early this year witnessed an escalating cholera outbreak linked to water scarcity and poor hygienic practices in urban slums and rural villages.

A report from the ministry of health indicated that a cholera outbreak had affected 2,210 people in 16 counties by mid-August this year.

So far, 32 people have died from cholera in the worst affected counties and the toll could rise against a backdrop of weak surveillance and response strategy.

Gitahi noted that climatic shocks, ill-equipped health facilities and limited investments in rural sanitation have worsened the burden of water-borne diseases in Kenya.

"We need stricter enforcement of public health standards and constant disease surveillance for cholera and other public health threats," said Gitahi, adding that prosper housing and improved living conditions are key to preventing cholera outbreaks in urban areas.

He revealed that Amref Health Africa has partnered with industry to improve the capacity of community health workers in Kenya to detect and treat cholera cases.

"Integrating community health workers into the formal health system is essential for cholera prevention. They can help keep communities out of danger through hygiene education, surveillance and treatment," said Gitahi.

He urged the private sector to invest in water, sanitation and hygiene programs in order to lift the living standards of local communities.

Lantern festival held to celebrate upcoming National Day

Four pandas from SW China make debut in China's Shenyang

Int'l Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems kicks off in Vancouver

WEF launches World Competitiveness Report 2017-2018 in Geneva

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

Have you at any time before made an attempt describing your all new product or service to a prospective buyer however find that despite investing all the money on the expensive sales brochures, think reports , and snazzy powerpoint slides - your prospect still does not understand? And because of this, you lost out on a sale or financing?

An increasing number of firms right now are depending on computer animated explainer videos to carry out the discussing, clarifying, influencing and converting.

With the appropriate story, thoughtfully selected graphics and clear script, you can explain any services or product in a couple of minutes what your reports or brochures can never hope to accomplish. That's the objective of an explainer video - it clarifies complex issues with high visual impacts.

Before plunging into the reason that these video productions are excellent for your enterprise, let's see a number of facts about why videos are so important for today's businesses:

1) They say a picture paints a thousand words.

Now 1 minute of video is worth 1.8 million words of text!

2) It is estimated that 100 Million people watch online videos daily. And that figure is still increasing with the proliferation of fast data transfer rate - both on the desktop and smart phones.

3) Youtube is the Number 2 Search portal in the world. Don't you wish to get ranked there?

4) If you have a retail goods , 64% of website site visitors are more . Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale New NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys China   Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap New Nike NBA Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Hats 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juin - 09:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Ordre - Index du Forum -> Partie publique™ -> ∞ Taverne ∞ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006